sentiMENTAL

Thursday, September 23, 2010

iPOEM: Sweet dreams


Sweet Dreams
By: Patient No. 2892
Edgar Dianne Agustin


I tried to close my eyes  
But colorful butterfly wings snatches the dark
I switched the light on
 And Oh, was it wonderful?

I opened my guitar case and
Tried to slice the silence
I saw the notes float in the air
And Oh, was it wonderful?

And oh, it’s indeed wonderful
To see these blinding lights
Shades of green, blue and yellow
I just want to hug my pillow
And shut my consciousness tight

I tapped on my bed side table
To find the rhythm of my guitar
But to my surprise I see my double
And she smiled so sweet like a coffee bar

And I’m sure that I just fell asleep
Cause my clock says it’s 5:23 in the morning
And my room is kinda empty
But I remember this strange dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment