sentiMENTAL

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

iPOEM: Good Riddance Old Love

Good Riddance Old Love
by: Patient 1103
Cy Darwin S. Felix

 Do not just stand there and watch me die inside

Soundness demands sanity, getting rid of the adversity.
Pain had once blinded these eyes, but this time there is no giving in.
Survival of the fittest, yes, everything is nothing but a test.
Maneuver this facade, a good guy goes bad.

Do not get mad, get even.
I adored you yesterday, I abhor you today.
Cutting your limbs off and let your blood kiss the floor.
A perfect spectacle of my love died a long time ago.

I may be composed you see, but I have killed you three times in my mind already.
Hands of time, where art thou? Nullify this feeling immediately, now.
True that life does not go backwards nor tarries with yesterday.
I promise not to miss you and curse you day by day.

I am no Spongebob here to absorb somebody’s misery.
I am also lost for words in doing this poetry.
Whatever you say, whatever you do.
Surely, I am not so into you.

No comments:

Post a Comment